Join our newest team in developing end2end features for managing deploying and fault management for our customer’s network solution, a cutting-edge technology which has created a paradigm shift in the economy of networks!
We are looking for the best of the best talent that is capable of dreaming out of the box, and can execute on the dream and turn it into real value!
What you need to have:
• At least 4 years of software development experience for Element Management/Orchestration Analytics products;
• 4+ years working with a server side such ;
• Familiar with microservice architecture;
• Familiar with docker based containers;
• Designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases;
• At least 3 years of experience building performant RESTful APIs and using external/internal third-party APIs;
• 4+ years developing modern SPA apps in Angular;
• Experience with software engineering best practices (. unit testing, code reviews, design patterns);
• Fast self-learner with ambition to learn how things are done from the basics up.
About Tellence Technologies:
Tellence Technologies is an engineering solution center, focus on providing software development, product quality assurance & customer support services. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security and B2B applications.
We are committed to uncompromising services and the highest quality solutions. Close to the city downtown, we provide a friendly, flexible and professional work environment.