Do you want to try something new? Would you like to be directly involved in creating the next generation web apps and be part of the building block for many awesome startups all over the world? If your answers are "YES", then read further.
* Create web applications on the newest platforms and technologies.
* Design applications by implementing good UX/UI concepts.
* Create or improve web services for production requirements.
* Get involved in many interesting projects and learn a new range of technologies.
* AngularJS 1 (or Angular 2 )
* Object oriented programming
* Good English (both written and spoken)
A good understanding of the following is a big plus, but not mandatory:
* Ionic Framework (or similar)
* PHP and PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
* Microservices & APIs
* Command-line tools (Bower, npm, grunt or similar tools)
* Knowledge about AWS, Docker or similar
* Code collaboration tools
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Team player
* Passionate about computing and agile development
* Ambitious and pro-active
* Motivated to learn new things and expand his knowledge
Within our Software Development team, you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded people and contribute on creating awesome mobile (or web) applications for startups and small-to-medium enterprises from all over the world. We're working with customers from United States, United Kingdom, France and much and we're constantly expanding our reach. Our vision is "Connect your business to success" with the use of information technology. If your personal goals are in line with our vision then you're the right person for this job.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN US?
* A friendly working environment along with an ambitious and dynamic team
* Being part of a growing digital company
* The opportunity to demonstrate your skills and reach your full potential
* Training opportunities to further improve your skills
* Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
* Competitive salary package (based on level of experience)
* Parking available (if required)