Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
42 Strada Simion Bărnuțiu, Timișoara
We are part of , one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and 2,800 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a talented and motivated FrontEnd Web Developer. He will be involved in implementing campaigns for clients like Lufthansa, BMW, MediaMarkt, Auchan and others.
* Create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible (desktop, tablet and mobile devices) HTML & CSS for visual designs with pixel-level accuracy
* Optimize performance of client-side code, taking into account issues of page weight, complexity, SEO, network, user perception, and other effects
* Produce and optimize image assets (. compression, slicing, sprites)
* Engage with backend developers to optimize markup for CMS integration
* Design, code and test email templates
* Conduct thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing
* Continue to improve development skills and stay up-to-date on web technology trends
* Suggest and present overviews of best practices, relevant and effective current and new technologies
* Engage with the team on your progress and participate in status calls/meetings as needed
* At least 3 years of professional working experience
* Adobe Photoshop knowledge (slices/image manipulation)
* Basic knowledge of PHP
* Experience in developing responsive web applications
* Good English skills (both verbal and written)
The following qualifications are a big plus:
* Experience with handling web services with AJAX.
* SASS and GRUNT knowledge
Personal qualities :
* Analytical thinking
* Team player
* Strong technical problem-solving skills
* Ability and desire to learn new technologies
* A young, talented and ambitious team
* Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
* Bonus system based on performance
* An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
* Team building activities, personal development programs, private medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection for local currency depreciation.