Detalii loc de munca
Frontend Developer (Angular)
We are growing our teams with multiple openings in Frontend Development with Angular. Join the Ausy Team in a challenging on-site project based in Bucharest, in the biometrics and cybersecurity field. You will design, develop, customize and maintain software components and support integration and deployment with your expertise.
- Developing high-quality, testable, and maintainable Angular applications with best-practice design;
- Determining the structure and design of web pages;
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices;
- Developing features to enhance the user experience;
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Writing reusable code and libraries to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain in the future;
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Discussing with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio;
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability;
- Participating in discussions of technical solutions and product ideas, in design reviews, pair programming, and code review.
- A high level of proficiency with Angular (minimum 3 years experience);
- Proven work experience with React is considered a plus;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good level in English is required, French would be a plus;
- University degree in Computer Science, Programming, Electronics or similar areas.
Nice to have
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition;
- Knowledge in using Postgres/Oracle/MSSQL;
- Work experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Maven.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.