Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is a well-established player in the RegTech space, developing technology solutions used by financial institutions all across Europe to do their regulatory filings.
AnaCredit is a new regulation driven by the European Central Bank (ECB) which intends to use regulatory filings to build a massive database containing more than 100 data points for each individual financial instruments issued by financial institutions across the Eurozone. The ECB intends to use this huge database of very granular information to better understand risks in the European financial sector.
Our solution will help financial institutions handle the large data volumes that they will have to report to their regulators. It will also provide extensive analytics capabilities to help financial institutions spot any potential data issues and correct them before they are sent.
From a technology point of view, we rely on well-established technologies for web and enterprise software development and several commonly used and mature open source libraries. In addition, we incorporate cutting edge big-data technologies that allow us to efficiently process high volumes of data. We use agile and lean software development processes that include continuous integration, automated testing at all levels and code review, all of this within a distributed team with a high level of expertise in enterprise software development.
We are looking for one highly motivated individual to join the Platform Service Team as Frontend Developer.
The Frontend developer participate at the development& design of the user interface from product requirements and UI specifications. We serve a worldwide customer base of predominantly banking institutions.
- Develop user interfaces having high quality and respecting deadlines, following the agreed procedures & conventions
- Collaborate with designers, front-end and back-end developers and architects to develop a scalable and standardized UI architecture
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Contribute to the design and technical decisions of the frontend
- Willing to help develop the REST layer (using Java/JEE) used by the front-end application
- Create e2e test suites for components
- Focus on quality and performance
- Perform peer and formal code reviews
- Mentor and coach junior staff
Essential Qualifications & Competencies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good knowledge of programming paradigms in order to deliver quality code that is scalable and maintainable (OOP, design patterns)
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with creating custom, general use modules and components and UI widgets based on a major JS UI framework (Angular JS, Ext JS, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience in working in an Agile way (SCRUM)
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have Competencies
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with automated testing (unit tests, end-to-end tests using Protractor / Selenium / Jasmine / Mocha)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS
- Good knowledge of Java API
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Hands-on experience with major web/application servers (WildFly / JBoss / WebSphere)
- Knowledge of our Toolset (Jira, Subversion, TeamCity, Maven, Git)