Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Founded in, Netcentric builds web solutions for the largest companies in the world across all industries. Our team is based in Switzerland, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain, and Romania.
As an Adobe Solution Partner, we work with exciting brands from around the globe, building and optimizing digital marketing solutions. All of our implementations are based on the Adobe Experience Cloud: one of the most complete and innovative web marketing products on the market.
In all our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 35 different nationalities in some of the world’s most exciting cities. When we set up our offices, we made sure they would have great views, nice kitchens and places to relax.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy!
Who are we looking for?
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, or Stylus.
- Detailed understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices.
- Solid understanding debugging using the browser dev-tools.
- Solid understanding implementing server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and RESTful web services.
- Experience delivering high quality and well-structured code for large scale projects.
- Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Gulp, and Grunt as well as with dependency managers like NPM or Bower.
- Excellent understanding of Git as version control system and GitFlow as branching model.
- You are a creative problem solver, you have attention to details and the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and apply them in projects.
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Proactive and a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Availability to travel.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- TDD (Test Driven Development).
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you're not afraid of.
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get: