Team on the Run is a business messaging power tool for smartphone, tablet, and PC. This app provides industrial end-to-end security, ensuring your corporate privacy. The tool guarantees safe and verifiable reception of all your messages: text, corporate documents, maps, contacts, photos, videos, music, and more! Help your team - including remote colleagues and field teams - to communicate instantly wherever they are. Easily manage your team and corporate directory, made available to users automatically.
See StreamWIDE today for a new generation of mobile business tools to improve your operational efficiency, save time, increase customer satisfaction, and increase your bottom line.
For more details about Team on the Run please access the Team on the Run website and the YouTube channel:
As a Frontend Developer you need to develop cross-browser, standards compliant web applications using web technologies like , HTML, CSS, and WebSockets for the Team on the Run and customer platforms.
You will work closely with the Marketing department, designers and other Frontend and Backend developers within a fast paced environment. The team goal is to provide a new and enhanced interface for our product.
You will develop new feature or enhance the existing ones in the following domains:
- Corporate directory
- VoIP Calls
- Task and Business Process management
- Experience working with SAAS or LESS
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Version control software experience (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
- Person with initiative and ability to work as part of a team
- Good level in spoken and written English
- Large scale projects Product development lifecycle
- Web Services (REST, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC or SOAP)
- NodeJS experience