Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Degree in Computer Science or similar.
* Middle UI Developer with at least 1-2 year experience and must have 1 year experience in Angular JS
* Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
* Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules
* Knowledge of working with git
* You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, humble, and you get things done.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Very good analytical and problem solving abilities
If you are also experienced in user experience (UX) design, that would be a bonus.
You will work full time as a front-end developer on our Antenor Management System (AMS) application. The application is developed with Ruby on Rails(back-end), AngularJS (front-end) and PostgreSQL (database) technologies. You will be in daily contact with colleagues in Norway using e-mail, Skype and other means of communication. It is important that you read, write and speak English without problem.
Please send your job application along with your latest CV to us as soon as possible.
Company from Stavanger, Norway, was founded in 2003 with the mission of improving the value of management systems.
Our software is a Software-as-a-Service solution, and in 2014 we launched version 5 of our Management System (AMS). That version was built from scratch using all our customer feedback and experience as a foundation for building a great QRM tool for our customers.