Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a Front Office Manager, you will directly supervise associates in the Front Office Department and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Assign duties and shifts to associates and observe performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Ensure proper cash and key control procedures are followed.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss company policies and guest complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Perform Front Desk duties as needed.
- Provide guests with information pertaining to available services and hours of the hotel, . restaurant, lounge.
- Ensure effective departmental communication through logs, daily stand up meetings and monthly department meetings.
- Ensure all brand standards and initiatives are implemented and followed.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including forecasting room occupancy, maintaining department budget, monitoring service trends using Guest Satisfaction results, maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, and handling any accounting and purchasing functions
- Maintain up to date records and files.
- Provide information pertaining to hours and available services of the hotel, . restaurant, lounge, room service.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Front office, lobby and surrounding areas.
- Report deficiencies.