Front Office Engineer (GNOC) [#OnlineInterview]
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Group’s Shared Services Center is looking for a colleague in its Front Office Division, to provide 1st level of support & monitoring for Core Network and VAS services of Orange European Affiliates.
What you`ll do:
- Incident detection, service impact assessment,troubleshooting, registration and handling trouble tickets;
- Continuous follow-up on ongoing incidents until they are solved;
- Cooperation with multiple teams delivering E2E services;
- Reporting activities related to supervision events.
What you need to have:
- Student/university degree in IT or Telecommunication;
- General knowledge and understanding of:
- 2G/3G/4G architecture;
- Core CS/Core PS/IMS/VAS;
- Call flow in different scenarios;
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken);
- Spanish is a big plus;
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team, good organizational skills;
- Motivation, precision and disciplined at work;
- Concentration on the highest level customer service;
- Ability to work under the time pressure;
- Working in shifts based on flexible schedule.
Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time;
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery; Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company