Front Office Engineer (24/7 shifts)
Entry (0-2 ani)
We, Orange Group’s Shared Services Center, are looking for a colleague in our Front Office Division to provide 1st level of support for IT services. If you would like to know more about Orange Money, IoT, M2M and many more then all you have to do is bring your energy, team-spirit & curiosity to learn new things!
- Supervision 24/7 of services and applications in accordance with the agreed service levels in order to detect any potential incident.
- Basic troubleshooting actions to prevent platform interruptions.
- Service impact assessment, classification and handling of incoming requests/events.
- Incident management during the life cycle of a trouble ticket and E2E handling until its resolution.
- Continuous follow-up with the parties involved in the investigation of an incident until it is solved.
- Continuously informing the customers about the incidents’ status.
- Cooperate with different teams in order to minimize the impact on the platforms and deliver E2E services.
- Activity reporting related to supervision events.
- University degree in IT or Telecommunication.
- General knowledge of IT and Telecom in an operational environment: Linux, networking.
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken); French is a plus.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team, good organizational skills.
- Motivation, precision and disciplined at work.
- Concentration on the highest level customer service.
- Ability to work under the time pressure.
- Working in shifts based on flexible schedule.