Front/ Back-Office Analyst with Hungarian
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company, operating in more than 100 countries with over 65000 employees worldwide.
Linde Global Services (LGS) represents the Shared Services Centers of The Linde Group. LGS operates globally across three Shared Services Centers strategically located in Manila (Philippines), Timisoara (Romania) and Porto (Portugal).
Linde Global Services (LGS) provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which The Linde Group operates.
We welcome experienced individuals with backgrounds in or career aspirations towards Front-Office/ Back-Office Analysts, Finance Captive Center, Finance Back office, Business Process Outsourcing Center (BPO) positions, as well as freshers with multiple language skills.
We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best.
Key operational responsibilities:
• Maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master;
• Promoting a Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business;
• Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
• Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience;
• You maintain a high-quality service delivery within time frame or service level agreements (SLA), while act as ambassador of process standardization;
• You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions;
• Work within a dynamic team of peers and benefit from our comprehensive On-boarding and Mentoring program. As we help you grow, you will have the opportunity to drive your own career within Linde Global Services.
Desired skills and competencies:
• 0-2 years work related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base;
• Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) and MS Office;
• Mandatory advanced level of Hungarian and English languages;
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
• Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
• Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
• Very good communication skills.
• Competitive compensation package;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Meal tickets and other incentives;
• Medical benefits;
• Interesting career development options in a very dynamic market;
• Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
• Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.