Full Stack WordPress Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are seeking a talented Developer to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the client company’s business, working with a globally distributed team.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will design and build new components and/or features and help the software to live up to our customer’s standards.
Day to day responsibilities
- Work in one of our cross-functional teams of developers, product managers and specialists;
- Consume back-end applications and services for the frontend of our applications;
- Apply code-creation best practices;
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines and continuously shape with us a better digital product for all participants.
Skills and competencies required
- Utilize WordPress to develop and code client websites;
- Strong attention to detail and execution, including the ability to work from concept to project completion on landing pages and websites;
- Develop new functions for WordPress sites;
- Demonstrated ability to handle HTML code and CSS;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SEO principles;
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience in a PHP framework such as Laravel, Symphony is a plus.
- Ability to openly present own ideas;
- Independent and highly motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated ability to manage multiple priorities.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (. Senior Expert Network roles);
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.