Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
As a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant for Oracle CX Commerce Cloud Sales Consultant (Demo Engineering Sales Consultant), you will work as a member of a pre-sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand demonstration goals laid out by the field SE team and work with them along with product management and demo services/provisioning teams and collaborative to come up with the best possible solution/ configuration based on business and technology requirements of the clients.
Detailed Job Requirements:
- Apply latest technologies such as Oracle JET, Visual Builder Cloud Service, Process Cloud Service, Mobile Cloud Service, Oracle Integration Framework and Oracle Applications Toolkit to build highly custom demonstrations used by NAA Solution Engineers for customer demonstrations.
- Develop, test and debug software to provide seamless experiences for customer demonstrations and proofs of concept.
- Analyze, program and integrate Oracle Cloud Applications, non-Oracle Applications and third-party cloud services for the purpose of customer demonstrations and proofs of concept.
- Design and implement changes to the existing software stack to demonstrate product capabilities beyond delivered capability to showcase the value of the Oracle Cloud platform.
- Design and implement extensions in Oracle Cloud Applications to address non-standard customer requirements and demonstrate the capabilities within the solution.
- Communicate with Oracle Product Management teams, Advanced Technologists, Demo Services teams and Field Solution Engineers to understand the requirements of complex demonstrations, design a technical architecture along with desired product configurations and communicate the value back to both internal teams and the customer.
- Develop and manage high quality reference sites and technical documentation both internally with Oracle and externally with customers.
- Provide transfer of information to both peers and customers through workshops and other formal programs.
- Create and maintain re-usable technical assets and documentation to be shared among the ecosystem.
- Be a business partner to the lead field Sales Engineer, the extended demo team and work with them collaboratively throughout the demo process and help them with provisioning, maintaining, updating, archiving demo instances.
- Help field SE teams and be present during demonstration dry runs and walkthroughs and make sure demonstrations and demo environments are meeting execution goals. This will involve working with multiple divisions within Oracle and with implementation partners to achieve a common goal of delivering a high-quality demonstration with minimum disruption.
- Maintain proper archival of demonstration assets and develop documentation for re-use.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of supported products and solutions and advice field SE teams on newly released feature/functions.
- Understand competitive landscape of CX Products.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Prefer 3-10 years’ experience in related field
- Technical knowledge on Oracle CX Commerce Cloud applications or other commerce solutions
- Expertise with application integration using REST services
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- The ability to write standards-compliant code from scratch
- Experience integrating visual UI/UX with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Process Cloud, Reports and Analytics and other competing technologies are a plus.
- Prefer background in CX applications
- Skilled in understanding requirements and working independently
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English proficiency is a must
- Ability to discuss cross functional/cross domain issues with pillar SE’s.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).