Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Cluj-Napoca; Brașov; Constanța; Pitești; București
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Competitive compensation based on skills, experience & performance
- Opportunity in joining a successful growing company and securing positions for the future
- A positive, professional & collaborative team
- Transparent & productive working environment
- A modern working environment: open, informal, start-up atmosphere
- Professional infrastructure
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts)
- Interviu online
- How soon can you start?
- Please give us a range for your net salary expectations.