You will ensure the success of the solutions delivered offering technical guidance to a 6 front-end developers team.
The company's IASI team is leading the Group’s core technology development for over 6 years. The team is seen in the region as a strategic R&D asset and it’s constantly growing.
The company offers many long-term, interesting and challenging projects and many team members grew with them over the years.
What you will do:
- Handling coding works or major/complex parts of assigned projects and providing coding help and supervision to team members.
- Focusing the team to ensure on-time delivery of the agreed task
- Design development, testing, and production environments that account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations.
- Lead and contribute to technical decision making on projects
- Provide guidance and support for Front-End Development team members plus share knowledge amongst the team
- Lead and mentor the development team throughout the project lifecycle;
- Offer mentorship and guidance to more juniors team members and help them grow
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6+ years experience as a frontend developer;
- 1+ year of experience as a front-end tech lead/senior developer;
- 2+ years experience in JS frameworks (react/angular/Vue JS);
- Highly skilled HTML , CSS ;
- Knowledge of User Interface best practice;
- Experience with JS build pipeline, webpack;
- Best practices in UI development;
- Very good English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in ASP.NET;
- Experience in NodeJS;
- Highly skilled in ES2015;
- Experience with mobile devices/ Native Applications;
- Knowledge in TypeScript;
- Collaborating under a big development team.
- Training on the application;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Be part of a young team;
- Floating holidays;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.