Our development team is responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of our web and
mobile GPS tracking platform.
They maintain a cohesive architecture across all company projects by working together as an agile team.
They are also responsible of investigating and exploring new technologies to always improve the
performance, security and scalability of the platform.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer / Designer to join one of the development
Our new addition will be team oriented, creative, with great design skills, a strong work ethic and the
desire to bring substantial value to the projects. You will work in an Agile environment and we practice
Teamwork is an essential part in the company’s dynamic and a cherished quality in the employees. We
encourage and support development of our employees through knowledge transfer, trainings, courses,
technology books, conferences.
- knowledge of UX design concepts, processes, and methods
- previous experience as a UI / UX Designer
- knowledge of wire-frame and UI prototyping tools & techniques
- proficient in at least one of the following: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- must be a strong team player and always focus on the team goals
- ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and stakeholders
- development of concepts in wire-frames, style guides, and UI components for our fleet tracking
- illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- develop UI mock-ups and prototypes (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet etc.)
- identify and troubleshoot UX problems, perform layout adjustments based on user feedback
- understand business requirements and their mapping to the given software framework by discussing
them with the Product Owner and the team
- adhere to Agile methodology and design principles of the project and participate in SCRUM meetings
with the team members and stakeholders
- always try to find ways to improve the platform and the development process
- a competitive salary
- private healthcare
- internal and external trainings
- a flexible work schedule
- modern office space and hardware