Detalii loc de munca
Front-End Developer (Angular)
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we're looking for:
Are you interested in working in an exciting and fast-paced environment? Are you continuously learning and staying in-touch with the new changes in the world of Web Development? Then, this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for colleagues to extend our Frontend team that is working on multiple projects where we always stay in touch with the latest frontend frameworks and best practices (Angular, Typescript, LESS or SASS, HTML5 and more).
What you'll be doing:
Here are some of the project we are currently involved in :
· A complex portal created in order to realize marketing and ergonomics studies over on-line communities. The project consists of a back office and a front office and it uses Angular (backoffice part), and Twig (frontoffice part), SASS and integrates Vanilla forum API.
· A user friendly portal created with Express () and EJS templating language, that provide a self-service solution for Elasticsearch (ELK Stack). The application consumes Spring Boot (Java) and Elasticsearch REST APIs.
· A complex portal that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate.
· Portal enabler designed to secure changes between cloud native applications (CNA) microservices. It defines a solution allowing a project to secure the way actors (team members, tools, components, etc) access his resources by defining and enforcing applicative policies. The project uses technologies like Angular, LESS, GitLab.
What you need to know/have:
· 3+ years of front-end development experience with a framework (preferable Angular)
· Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
· Good understanding of server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and Restful web services
· Strong understanding of debugging using the browser dev-tools
· Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Git
· Proactive and teammate that likes brainstorming sessions.
Nice to have:
· Java development experience (Back-end)
· Jenkins, Maven, GitLab
What's in it for you:
· Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
· Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
· Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
· #WFH & Flexible hours;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
· Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
· Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
· & more!
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.