Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Zenitech is an exciting British business with operations in the UK, Vilnius and Cluj-Napoca. We are hi-tech specialists supplying into the UK and Northern Europe. We co-invest in start-up businesses. We also supply into global brands. Working for Zenitech is varied, challenging and will open doors for you to pursue your potential to its full extent.
About You - Essentials
- You are educated to Bachelor's level, or higher. Ideally in Computer Science, or a relevant technical discipline.
- If you can kite-surf, build origami sculptures, DJ, perform card tricks or break dance, you will probably fit in pretty well.
- We work on mission-critical systems, writing new code from top to bottom. You should have an interest in building new products for specialist users across a range of industries.
- You should have examples of technical challenges, which you have encountered recently and be able to explain them clearly.
- You are familiar with Agile practices.
- You are able to make sensible assumptions, communicating clearly with your colleagues.
- You work well in a busy team, sharing knowledge and information, learning new skills and trying out new techniques.
- You are a team player; an equal, a partner, a doer, a good lunch buddy.
- You are able and willing to travel overseas occasionally.
- You are the kind of person who is happy to pick up new tools to get the job done.
- We would appreciate if you have a good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- We expect you to be familiar with coding best practices and make use of them while developing new software.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools and familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop will place you in our top candidates.
- You should understand at least the basics of the version control systems like creating and using a repository and committing and pushing changes, preferably in Git.
- You will be expected to write unit tests to accompany your software. Even if you don’t practice full-blown TDD, your pull requests will need accompanying tests.
- You will communicate in English frequently with team members in other locations around Europe, with occasional travel in either direction.
- You will be expected to document your work and to talk across the team about your software design decisions.
- A high-calibre team of Software professionals from 6 European nations (and counting)
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Competitive salary and package
- Regular opportunities to socialize with your colleagues
- Team lunches every week
- Opportunities to develop your spoken and written English
- International travel
- Interesting, challenging and unique projects of real significance
- Autonomy in your work
- A great office with free parking