We are looking for a passionate individual, to join our young team of professionals!
You will be working with cutting-edge front-end technologies like Angular, SCSS, BEM, Gulp, Bower.
- Being responsible for maintaining websites;
- Ensuring sites are functioning properly and are available to users;
- Generating and revising web pages;
- Managing tracking and ad-serving systems
- Managing and setting marketing materials: landing pages, ad-tags, apps
- Examining and analyzing site traffic;
- Setting and managing access rights of different users on platform;
- Finding, diagnosing, and fixing website problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies;
- Participating in the development and integration of graphical and multimedia components into the website
- Fixing issues that arise with the performance of the website;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- HTML 5 iterate;
- CSS3, jQuery, RequireJS, AngularJS or Knockout JS;
- SASS / LESS
- GULP / BOWER / NPM
- AJAX, JSON
- UX prototyping software for mock-up and wire framing ideas, user testing, content and
functional validation: workflow management systems for development, issue and bug tracking:
- JIRA, GIT;
- Strong understanding of communications, marketing, and customer service principles;
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design;
- Sensitivity to browser compatibility issues;
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Attractive financial offer;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Great team;
- Leisure room (different in-office incentives)
*Apply on bestjobs or send your CV to mentioning on the subject "Application Front End Developer"