Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features;
Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
What we are looking for
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS\SASS\SCSS;
Experience with grunt/gulp/webpack toolkits and npm.
Understanding the grid design implementation.
Familiar with any of the BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, Systematic CSS, SUIT CSS methodologies
Experience with css frameworks/boilerplates like Bootstrap (3 &4), Skeleton, Zurb Foundation, Pure CSS, etc
Experience with mobile app frameworks like Ionic, Angular Material, etc.
Nice to have
Good understanding for at least one of Angular2, ReactJS, Polymer;
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
Knowledge of Back-end technologies like , ;
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 12 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send an email to - even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).