Join our creative and enthusiastic team!
- Providing technical assistance in maintaining the current portfolio of web sites
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Must know and demonstrate:
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in writing responsive CSS styles using media queries
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity of design tools such as Photoshop
Independent problem-solving skills and capability to work in a team
Eager to want more