Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our client is the European leader in Cloud Computing, at the forefront of innovation, the Champion of SaaS, The place to be, offering a fun, exciting and intellectually challenging working environment. With a wide range products, more thanprofessional clients and over a million users in 90 countries, our client has nothing to be ashamed of compared to the leading giants of the new tech field.
You will contribute to the creation of our applications and modules related to file sharing and data management, using the AngularJS framework, and working with REST APIs. The development and evolution of our client’s products are realized in human sized teams (maximum 10 people), working closely with our client’s experts, in an Agile environment.
- You are a passionate Front-end developer, skilled with HTML5 / CSS3 / JS, and you have already proved it in a previous experience.
- Experience with the AngularJS framework, ES6/ES2015, CSS precompilers, and REST APIs is a plus.
- Your talent, your dynamism, your team spirit, and your technical knowledge are the best things you could use to succeed with us!
- English is mandatory
- French is a plus
- Technologies : Angular, REST APIs, Stylus
- Tools : JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Confluence
Why join our client?
- European leader in cloud computing;
- Passionate technical experts to help you grow : Our client’s teams are really motivated to work hand in hand with the Romanian team. They have an excellent technical level and would like to keep the same level in Romania. (Available tools : Skype, internal chat, …);
- Our client really likes to organize and participate in technical events : R&Days (internal technical conferences), hackathons, conferences… 5-10% time is dedicated to keep themselves up to date with new technologies;
- They already work on the latest technologies and they want to keep it that way;
- They are willing to develop the personality of the Romanian team. The new team members will be welcome to share ideas and implement them;
- Agile environment;
- Human sized team (maximum 10 people);
- Security is one of the main concerns for our client’s web applications;
- After a few months in the new job in Iasi office, the new employees might have the opportunity of spending several weeks in our client headquarter.