Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ or web content driven applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve web content for our internal and external applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and usability.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with software like Photoshop/Sketch/InVision.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.