Front desk officer/ Receptionist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Sodexo Company was founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseille, France, Sodexo is now a world leader in Quality of Life Services.
In Romania Sodexo On-site Services offers its clients the following range of services: catering services (catering, standard menus, a la carte menus, vending, protocol services), support services (cleaning, reception, correspondence, green space management, security, office information) and technical maintenance (of buildings, HVAC, sanitary installations, access control).
We are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and organized person to join our team as an Front desk officer.
- Friendly and welcoming attitude with all customers, users and visitors;
- Receives envelopes from the client's employees, records them and gives them to the courier company.
- Uses the online application for correspondence management;
- Keeps track of all envelopes and packages smaller than 2 kg;
- Prepares monthly reports and sends them to the hierarchical superior;
- Pick up the calls received, exchanges and establishes contact with the client's employees;
- Sort the envelopes brought by the internal courier;
- Records in the Visitors log all the client's visitors and completes the monthly report;
- Records the parcels delivered to the Reception and sends the monthly report.
- Keep in touch with courier companies
- To make sure that the waiting time of the visitors is a limited one and applies all the procedures established in order to take the visitors;
- To keep track of the correspondence received and distributed;
- To carry out with maximum responsibility the ad-hoc tasks received from the hierarchical superior;
- To perform the access keys management in the client's spaces according to the procedure;
- To collaborate with the representatives / employees of the subcontracting company for the security service in order to take / hand over / sign the minutes of records of the access cards, according to the procedure;
- English -advanced level (written and spoken)
- Good organization and compliance with deadlines
- Pay attention to details
- Communication and relationship skills
- Proactive attitude
What we offer:
- Working conditions in a dynamic, young collective environment within a multinational company
- Motivating salary
- Extra-wage benefits: meal vouchers, Medlife private insurance.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted