Front Back-Office Analyst with Polish
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The Linde Group is a world-leading gas and engineering company, operating in more than 100 countries with over 65000 employees worldwide. Linde Global Services (LGS) provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which The Linde Group operates.
We welcome experienced individuals with backgrounds in or career aspirations towards Front-Office/ Back-Office Analysts, Finance Captive Center, Finance Back office, Business Process Outsourcing Center (BPO) positions, as well as freshers with multiple language skills.
The Front & Back-Office Analyst oversees functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best. The ideal candidate can set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day support in the Order-To-Cash processes: Credit Control, Order Management, Debt Collection, Query (Handling customer inquiries received via phone and e-mail), Store Settlement and commissions, Sales Partner Support (technical helpdesk);
- Provides a professional level of support to the Back Office: solving customer complaints, issuing financial corrections, asset management (stock correction and cylinder control), introducing prices in the system, managing Customer Master Data.
Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience.
You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Mandatory native Polish and advanced level of English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- 0-2 years’ work-related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base would be a plus;
- Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) would be a plus.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Private medical insurance;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.