Front/Back-Office Analyst with Hungarian
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, maghiară - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Linde plc is known as a world leader in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated pro forma sales of USD 28 billion (EUR 24 billion). But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde Global Services (LGS) represents the Shared Services Centers of Linde plc. LGS operates globally across four Shared Services Centers strategically located in Timisoara (Romania), Porto (Portugal), Tallinn ( Estonia) and Manila (Philippines), and provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which Linde plc operates.
The Front/Back-Office Analyst is in charge of functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who bring initiative, embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is able to set priorities, has great communication skills, and possesses strong organizational skills.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Promoting a Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business;
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
- Receives customer queries, registers queries in query management system, analyze queries and provides solution to customer;
- Verifies according to procedures virtual movements of assets in the system (delivery, return, filling) and communicates the results: plant managers, sales coordinators and hierarchical manager;
- Verifies according to procedures the sales partners and Linde plants regarding: the accuracy of scanning, stock accuracy; opens/closes/registers the scanned assets for inventory in the system; monthly checks inventory;
- For observed errors the operator must contact the key user directly, solves the error and communicates the results;
- Corrects the errors and wrong scanning in the system;
- Creates reports and analyses specific to functional processes.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Mandatory native level of Hungarian language and medium level of English language;
- 0-2 years’ work related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base;
- Equivalent knowledge or experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential);
- Experience using MS Office;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills.
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Private medical insurance;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.