Front/Back-Office Analyst with Hungarian
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Linde Global Services (LGS) provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which The Linde Group operates.
We welcome experienced individuals with backgrounds in or career aspirations towards Front-Office/ Back-Office Analysts, Finance Captive Center, Finance Back office, Business Process Outsourcing Center (BPO) positions, as well as freshers with multiple language skills.
We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their
Key operational responsibilities:
- Promoting a Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business;
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
- Verifies according to procedures virtual movements of assets in the system (delivery, return, filling) and communicates the results: plant managers, sales coordinators and hierarchical manager;
- Verifies according to procedures the sales partners and Linde plants regarding: the accuracy of scanning, stock accuracy;
- Creates reports and analyses specific to ICC process;
- Corrects the errors and wrong scanning in the system;
- Receives and solves customer queries;
- Register queries in query management system;
- Forward to correction team queries to prepare credit/debit note;
- Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience;
- You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions.
Desired skills and competencies:
- 0-2 years’ work related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base;
- Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) and MS Office;
- Mandatory native level of Hungarian language and medium level of English language;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Medical benefits;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.