Linde plc is known as a world leader in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated pro forma sales of USD 28 billion (EUR 24 billion). But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde Global Services (LGS) represents the Shared Services Centersf Linde plc. LGS operates globally across three Shared Services Centers strategically located in Timisoara (Romania), Manila (Philippines) and Porto (Portugal), and provides business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay and Record-to-Report for various countries in which Linde plc operates.
The Front/Back-Office Analyst oversees functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their ideal candidate can set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills.
Team: Homecare - Germany Operations Team
Reports to: Team Lead Germany (based in Timisoara)
Location: Timisoara - Optica Business Center, 11 A C. Buziasului, Romania
Type of role: Full-time
Working schedule: Monday - Friday, 08:00 – 16:00
Key operational responsibilities:
- Creation and checking of business offer for the insurance partners;
- Creating and filling out applications submitted to the customers;
- Mail-process the requests for the customers;
- Input and checking of data from the system regarding the responses received from the customers;
- Writing business correspondence necessary to carry out daily activities;
- Creating and sending reminders to customers;
- Providing necessary documentation about customers` records, including requesting documents from third parties;
- Creation of new subscriptions for price adjustments, when applicable;
- Correction of errors occurred during processing;
- Maintaining quality standards required and improvement of process performance;
- Regular update of documentation, procedures, internal policies;
- Working with the team and team manager on workload and equitable sharing of common responsibilities;
- Responsible for applying the Linde internal rules and procedures;
- Respects the privacy and confidentiality of information regarding internal and external communication;
- Receive, record, distribute to the departments concerned, filing and archiving correspondence and messages received from partners, customers and other employees;
- Ensuring transmission of documents by post and e-mail, design and creates reports required by the management;
Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience. You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Mandatory advanced level of German and English languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package; Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) would be a plus;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- 0-2 years’ work-related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base would be a plus;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Medical benefits;
- Interesting career development options in a very dynamic market;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday.