From Java Development to Leading
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Are you an experienced Java Developer thinking about going further in your career? You will put your skills, experience and passion to work in an encouraging environment that values your aspiration to develop.
Access our career program and discover the leading roles having a diverse impact in software development. The career program is focused on:
Dedicated time to learn and invest in developing your skills:
- Getting the support you need from team members and by attending trainings and certification programs
- Build understanding about project’s lifestyle and msg culture
- Start your leading development path alongside our mentors, extend your competences and overcome challenges
- Learn how to make decisions considering the impact on the business, project & team side
- Expand your career in a culture that values discovery
Building confidence in your new role:
Choose the career path that interests you:
- Team leader – collaborate with the department coordinators from Romania and Germany in order to sustain the performance and satisfaction of team members.
- Technical leader – high involvement in technical decisions regarding the technologies used and their implementation.
- Software Architect – create the high-level design of the applications and establish technical standards, including software coding standards, tools and platforms.
- Software Project Manager – work closely with the client and the key players of the organization to plan, facilitate and prioritize the development process.
- Business Consultant / Product Owner – consult the client and the development team in order to translate the business needs into technical requirements of the software application.
Having a supportive team by your side:
- Distributed teams located in Romania & Germany
- Participate in German language courses organized by msg
- Access the know-how regarding the specific business of the clients
- Share the best practices learned through experience and gain new insights from team members