engleză, română, franceză
Acest job nu mai este activ.
PPG: BRINGING INNOVATION TO THE SURFACE (TM)
PPG Industries’ vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty products company. Founded in 1883, the company serves customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, PPG operates in more than 60 countries around the globe.
PPG Refinish Coatings is the leading supplier of automotive coatings and services to auto and light truck manufacturers. Products include primer surfacers, base coats, clear coats, pretreatment chemicals, adhesives and sealants.
We are looking for a
Sales Support Technician (fresh-graduate)
providing Refinish customers technical support through selection of the paint processes, product demonstrations and paint shop staff trainings in Romania.
- Give full technical support to Sales Representative and PPG importers in the process of winning new accounts
- Selection of the right paint specification to meet the requirements of each Refinish account
- Perform painting demonstrations/trials
- Provide the necessary technical documents such as Technical Data Sheets to the customers and ensure they understand all information and comply with them
- Ensure customer satisfaction through timely solving any technical issues relating to Refinish products both by phone/e-mail and through visits at customer premises
- Identify training needs of existing and new accounts
- Monitor and audit the quality of the end-users paint work by the painting process improvement or finding new solutions and testing them together with customers
- Responsible for refinish paint logistics within the country including monitoring paint transportation to the country and to the end distributors
- University degree in engineering or logistics
- Maximum 1 year of work experience after graduation
- High skills in presentation
- English language
- Fluent in Romanian language
- Hungarian language is advantage
- Excellent communication skills and building relationships
- MS Office experience
- Driving license – category B
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills