The role purpose is to support Airbnb customers with their queries. You will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
- Deal with members’ email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company procedures
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancelations as necessary
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Input and access data on multiple systems
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings.
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible .
- Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
- Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings.
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by your Manager or other designated authority figures.
Necessary Qualifications/ Experience:
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English and French
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service
- Contact me directly on :Linkedin -Eduard Barhan (e-frontiers)