Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- To examine and verify freight invoices for accuracy and to approve for payment, audit freight bills to ensure these are in line with agreed rates and terms and to investigate any variances.
- Partner effectively with external customers and internal distribution, export, customer service and supply planning organization with a focus on increased value and benefit realization
- Communicates with hauliers self-billing invoice and tracks updates, discrepancies and sign offs
Examine, adjust and verify bills for accuracy
- Send approved self-billing invoice to Accounts Payable for payment as per payment term
- Facilitate and improve the efficiency of the current routing of freight bills and the billing cycle time from carrier freight bill to client payment
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and interpret tariffs and contracts
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors
- Provide to the GBS Transportation Manager monthly freight costing reporting for each market showing any variances to budget and be able to provide an explanation for these variances and also support forecasting for freight spend
- Raises all necessary requisitions for freight spend
- Work efficiently and effectively to process freight bills and customer billing free from errors
- Ensure issues are addressed immediately and appropriate parties are informed for on time and proper resolution
- Develop a working understanding of internal technologies required for daily functions
- Develop self-billing invoices and reporting
- Manages haulier freight claims, liaise with CI/Reporting in discrepancies
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve current processes
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Language skills- English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
FMCG industry work experience
- Working knowledge of a transport management system
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.