Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
At Carestream Health we are producing radiology devices and accessories and our customers are hospitals and clinics all over the world. Recently we have launched our worldwide e-commerce platform and we would like to encourage and guide our current and loyal customers to switch from email and telephone ordering to online orders.
For the EMEA region we would like to hire a team of E-commerce Conversion Specialists, based in our office in Bucharest who will have the mission to get in touch and guide our customers into using the online platform for placing orders to Carestream.
This campaign will be implemented for 6 months and therefor the employment will be for a limited period of 6 months, with a part time schedule, 4 hours/day, Monday to Friday, allowing some flexibility, as long as the business hours during the day are covered. Each specialist will be assigned a country or a group of countries speaking the same language in the EMEA region and the corresponding portfolio of clients from those countries.
This is a role suitable for foreign language students or even experienced professionals who are looking to reduce their working time for various reasons.
- fluent speaker of Portuguese,
- medium English level is required for anyone in the team
- available to work 4 hours a day, during the day, between 9 to 18
- familiar with e-commerce platforms and web applications
- excellent telephone manner
- persuasion abilities
- contacting customers by phone in order to propose solutions related to electronic order placement
- sending promotional e-mails to customers
- regular follow up on contacted customers in order to set-up web credentials
- maintaining the local database updated with customer feedback
What we offer:
- competitive pay incuding language bonus
- meal tickets
- private medical subscription