Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Strada Palas, Iași
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
In Romania, Conduent operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 1 in Bucharest, 1 in Oradea.
Learn more at .
Working within the Flexible Benefits Administration Team, in Iasi, the Flexible Benefits Administrator administers a number of our UK clients’ flexible benefits schemes, from dealing with employee queries, to handling of new starters and leavers, and month end payroll and provider file production.
The capability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment is essential to be successful in processing large volumes of data to strict Payroll-related deadlines. Outside of the day-to-day duties you will deal with incoming benefits related queries and assist the wider Flexible Benefits team. Given the role contains a significant element of large scale date importing and system reporting, candidates should demonstrate particular competence in using MS Excel.
Our candidate will be joining at an exciting team as we migrate our benefits administration technology to a new, market leading platform.
Candidates from an either an Administration or Customer Services background may be particularly suited to this role - Exceptional customer service will be the driving force behind all that you do.
- Maintaining our clients’ flexible benefit schemes, including completion of client demographic data imports, production of monthly payroll/provider files and submission to relevant 3rd parties.
- Understanding how benefits are administered, how they work, how the costs of them are calculated, and how employees can benefit from them.
- Producing ad-hoc reports and statistical benefit information (eg, benefit take up, and movements)
- Assisting with employee benefit related email queries, and preparing accurate and detailed responses.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• A passionate customer service professional – You will have proven experience of delivering in a customer-facing role frequently exceeding customer’s expectations
• A tenacious, highly organised and pro-active individual – You will be process orientated and will be a driving force to ensure consistent delivery
• A highly organised individual – It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with high attention to detail. You will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment
• A clear, confident, articulate communicator – You will have high standards of written and oral English. You will be skilled at dealing with issues in an empathetic and pragmatic fashion, employing tact and diplomacy to ensure timely and complete solutions
• IT Literate – You will have a good understanding of MS office packages. Intermediate to advanced level Excel is highly desirable.