Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Fleet Business Reporting
- Extraction of data for Reporting
- Creation of reporting packs including variance tables and charts
- Extraction of data for preparation of forecasts and simulations
- Uploading and Submission of monthly forecast data
- Validation and control checks of submitted data
- Support the SSC team and Front Offices in preparation of ad-hoc data
- Flexible work ethic, able to support multiple countries
Creation and implementation of new reporting packs for customers, front office agents and sales.
- Create new sales view reports and report packs to be used for sales visits
- Create new customer consolidation reports based on discussion with customers
- Create new reporting packs for front office agents to be used as discussion basis with providers and customers.
- Performance of tasks against agreed Service Levels and Metrics
- Maintenance of process documentation
- Provide cover for other team members to support vacation or sickness
To join our team, you will need:
- Knowledge of Business reporting - previous experience in a role providing numerical analysis or reporting would be an advantage.
- Analytical skills and business acumen
- Experience working with large amounts of data would be a benefit.
- Previous experience working with SAP; EDW (Cognos) would be a benefit, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work with high volumes of data accurately.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to listen effectively and articulate queries.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Other language skills may be a further benefit.