Fixed Network Business Relationship Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
- Coordinate the build of the 1-3 years Network Evolution Plan (NEP) with the corresponding budget plans working together with the FAE domains, through a good understanding of the market strategy and demand,
- Coordinating Fixed Network Budget (planning and execution) together with INP team, ensuring alignment with Group Strategy & local priorities.
- Tracking and monitoring of Engineering budget spending, implementing the necessary controls to ensure that CAPEX spending is fully aligned with the harmonization guidelines and NGA roadmap.
- Drive the Fixed Access Planning and Demand, acting as unique interface for both Market and Technical Demand (from Demand/G0 to HLD/G2), according to the GNE&D Demand Management process.
- Acts as SPOC for Market and Technical demand, translating forecasts into network demand and ensuring the correct execution of commercial initiatives with all FAE stakeholders.
- Manage the Fixed Access Engineering Portfolio
- Define and promote changes in Fixed Access Engineering operating Model & Processes, ensuring alignment with GNE&D and local processes.
- Deep Knowledge of the European Telecommunication business and Telco Network Architecture
- Strategical view of Fixed Networks and Services and the way they add value to our customers.
- Persuasive communicator able to manage many stakeholders in Group
- Commercial, Local Markets and Technology.
- Good skills in managing budget and Fluent with financial concepts
- Leadership and teamwork
- ]Knowledge of telecoms technologies
- Experience in working in multi-country engineering teams.
- Fluent in English.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?