Do you want to be a part of a Finance team based in Bucharest working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?If the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you!
Fixed assets accounting entails the processing, control, and recording of all aspects of fixed assets accounting, including acquisition, divestment, transfer, retirement, reporting, and project accounting. Depreciation, month-end activities and statutory reporting activities are also the day-to-day processing of fixed assets all communication and work with local Finance counterparts, plant engineers and controllers at multiple locations within the EMEA region.
- Degree in Finance
- Fluent in English and French or German (comprehension, written and speech)
- 2+ years US GAAP required work experience in a financial accounting environment
- 1+ years preferred work experience with fixed asset accounting
- Requires significant attention to details; candidate should be able to collect, analyze and interpret data to produce accurate reporting
- Systems Experience: Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word are a must. SAP, Assurenet are desirable
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where required; must be comfortable in interacting with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills