Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
550 - 650
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Withglobal hotel partnerdestinations with bookable hotels, 100% increase in global destinations since, £200+ million annual turnover, 16 global sales offices providing supportlients already profiting from the business, our client is a leading global hotel wholesaler.
Founded in UK in, the company is a family run and owned business. By constantly adapting to growing needs of the market, they have rapidly developed into a trusted industry leader, with a turnover of over £200 million iDespite the impressive accomplishments they remain true to our roots, offering all of their clients an unmatched personal level of service.
With a fully functional operational center in Bucharest, they are now growing and hiring Reservations Executives, who will be reporting to their manager/supervisor, based in their London office.
- Liaising with London head-office;
- Answering phone-calls and assisting suppliers / clients with queries if necessary;
- Liaising with Tour Wholesalers worldwide;
- Liaising with hotels/suppliers worldwide;
- Booking hotels, and ground services if necessary;
- Dealing with customer complaints/problems on the spot;
- Handling “problematic” situations related to reservations (on the spot and future bookings) – hotels not having a reservation, to clients complaining about bad service;
- Following up and make sure that a problem/complaint is resolved and closed by following procedures;
- Handling emergency calls during out of office hours.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Well organized;
- Business level English written and spoken;
- Conversational level in Russian / French;
- PC literate (Word/Excel/Internet);
- Work well under pressure and fast paced environment ;
- Team player;
- Minimum 1 year experience in tourism industry preferable.
- Good salary, to be discussed, based on experience/spoken languages;
- Meal tickets + private medical insurance;
- Discretional bonus once a year.
- From Mon-Fri, 10:00-19:00 (working hours might change according to operational needs);
- Occasionally Saturdays and Bank Holidays on a rota basis.