Do you speak English?Join our twilight shift team!
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, spaniolă, germană, franceză, italiană, neerlandeză
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Twilight shift - Monday to Friday from 5PM to 2AM. We offer transport home!
To provide advice, support and to manage all non-group enquires and bookings in the most effective and cost efficient way, to convert booking requests into bookings and undertake activities relating to these booking, to proactively manage the follow up of enquires and bookings and to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Receive non-group enquiries and booking requests on a daily basis from the agents, affiliates and sales offices via in-house computer system, telephone, email or fax
- Prioritise the work load according to deadlines, arrival dates specified service standard requirements
- Acknowledge all enquires and requests however received within specified service standard requirements
- Update the IT system with bookings and other information
- Research appropriate suppliers including the utilisation of non-contracted suppliers (hotels) wherever appropriate
- Contact suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation
- Negotiate the best possible rates and conditions
- Provide suitable alternatives when required
- Keep agents and affiliate customers updated on a daily basis as to the activities being undertaken in relation to the specific enquiry or booking
- Provide the customer with detailed information including prices that meet their requirement
- Ensure that all enquiries and requests however received are managed to a successful conclusion within specified service standard requirements
- Manage with all operational matters once the booking has been confirmed such as amendments and additional requirements
- Check trays daily to ensure every matter in the tray has been attended to within the specified service standard requirements
- Assist Fraud Advisors in dealing with declined cards bookings when needed
- Input data into systems and documentation as part of the Call Centre Advisor procedures and report on these as and when required
- Maintain and enhance good business relationships with agents, affiliates and suppliers
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Ensure that all allocated tasks are dealt with according to the Company procedures
- Undertake other tasks and projects as and when required
We are looking for:
Experience, Qualifications, Training requirements
- Travel industry and/or Call Centre experience (desirable)
- Experience working in a customer facing role (required)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and any other language would be a bonus!
Knowledge, Skill, Behavioural requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Team working skills
- Stamina and persistence
- A “can do” approach
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritise tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to take ownership for decisions
- Initiative to achieve the best result
- Computer literate
What we offer:
The opportunity to build a long term career within a stable multinational company
Great team spirit
Training and coaching
Development and career progression
A professional, vibrant and growing team
“Friends and family” discounts – you are offered discounted rates for any reservation made using one of our websites.
7 card - gym benefits
Birthday day – an extra day off to celebrate your birthday
Active social committee
The next step is yours!