Fire Prevention Officer for FM&ESH Department-TSR
• To ensure and continuously improve fire protection requirements at the local site
• To monitor compliance with current emergency situations legislation and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met
• Organizing and preparing presentations related to ESH requirements (work safety and emergency situations)
• To ensure that the corporate request regarding emergency situations are well implemented
• To ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in fire prevention
• To develop and communicate methods of raising employee awareness with the aim of sensitizing employees to the prevention of emergency situations.
• To identify emergencies and establish emergency response plans.
• Word, Excel, Power Point and advanced PC usage skills
• Degree in engineering is a plus, 2 years experience in the field of fire prevention.
• Fire prevention - basic knowledge of hazardous substances management, emergency situations ecc.
• English, advanced level
• Strong organizing skills
• curs cadru tehnic PSI - mandatory
• curs SSM 80 ore – will be a plus
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.