Junior Financial Tool Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Vision of the role:
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team is searching for a Junior Financial Tool Analyst. You’ll have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
- Support for the group subsidiaries in reporting processes for actual and forecast (prepare the applications for reporting, communicate guidelines and calendar, manage accesses, offer 1st level support on the tools, perform checks on data submitted and provide feedback)
- Functional administration of the Group financial applications (perform tests on tools evolutions and corrections, run specific procedures, Input/import data into reporting systems, check and identify anomalies, track corrections and contribute to improve group tools on the long run)
- Review and update documentation and internal procedures
- Prepare recurring analysis reports to support decision making and participate in interpreting results
Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations
- 1-3 Years of experience financial domain
- Good understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Computer literate with good Excel skills
- Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus)
- Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
- Problem solving attitude
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attentive to details
- Result oriented, self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Strong interest in financial tools
- Teamwork and Collaboration oriented, communication skills
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.