Bulevardul Expoziției, București
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team mission is to be the expert of group tools and processes to bring efficiency and accuracy to the group, and contribute to financial analysis.
The team is searching for a Financial Planning Analyst. Your main mission is to manage autonomously a financial process and related tools capabilities, contribute to financial analysis and permanently challenge yourself and the team to improve it. You’ll have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
You will be in charge of a reporting process, it can be actual or forecast, P&L or cash flow, specific sales reporting...Within this scope, you will:
- Manage the reporting process and guarantee top quality of the financial data : organize in advance, supervise checks with a junior team member, run high-level and complex checks, maintain documentation and perform training. You target high efficiency for yourself and all stakeholders
- Identify improvements on group tools and processes, propose priorities and action plan, and lead changes and work in a project mode with IT and other financial planning teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, impact analysis, tests, to implementation, communication and adoption by team member and other financial planning in their recurring tasks
- Contribute to group reporting and analysis : create and update analysis reports (recurring and ad hoc analysis), interprete results and communicate it to Financial Planning HQ management
Education: Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations
- 3-5 Years of experience in financial domain
- Good understanding of accounting and finance processes
- Computer literate with good Excel skills
- Experience in financial tools evolutions would be a plus
- Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Essbase and HFM systems knowledge would be a plus)
- Reliable, dynamic and motivated person
- Problem solving attitude, curiosity and ability to innovate
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attentive to details
- result oriented with high quality standard in all deliverables
- self-organized, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Strong interest in financial tools
- Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback, facilitates effective team interaction
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.