Financial Operations Specialist
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Conduct major aspects of cost and revenue controlling for CIO client
- Define and trace the implementation of cost savings
- Handle ordering processes (procurement) as well as approve and monitor costs
- Run periodic invoicing (create, send out, align, track invoices) and revenue charging processes in agreed transparency level
- Support in other tasks like pricing, budgeting and forecasting, formal reporting as well as design of internal processes within the COO pillar
- Support the Volume-based-rebate process throughout the year
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects
- Conduct charging and invoicing
- Collection and validation of vendor spend reports including communication with Vendors
- Alignment and calculation of Volume-based-rebates (in collaboration with Strategic purchasers and Vendors)
- Handle ordering processes (Procurement)
- Demand management for further development of services / products
- Involve and collaborate with budget responsible and Allianz Technology Finance
- Support budgeting and forecasting exercise and prepare required formal reporting
- Design / enhance internal processes within COO pillar
- Excellent academic degree/qualification, preferably in business administration, economics or similar fields
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity. International financial operations controlling
- experience is a plus
- Capable of structuring, mapping and analyzing complex set of data
- High affinity for Operations and / or IT
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills is a plus
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented "can do" mentality
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross-cultural experience
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Excel VBA / MS Access is a plus
- Excellent business English
- SAP Skills (Fi/Co) are appreciated
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .