Financial Modeler with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- The role holder is the primary resource for financial modelling of MDS (Managed Document Services) incorporating cost inputs from services architect and modelling revenue impact of pricing model provided by Sales and under guidance from Commercial Manager or DO3 team member.
- Building multiple scenarios (under guidance from Commercial Manager or DO3 team member) to ensure competitive advantage in meeting customer business needs and ensuring sustainable operations for Xerox.
- The role holder works with the bid pursuit team during the sales campaign, escalating to Commercial Manager/DO3 team member to ensure risks such as volume and inflation are mitigated, and feeding back to bid team the impact of modelling risk mitigations and other financial aspects of the bids.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Building the financial case to support the presentation to external customers and Xerox management for international and in-country large deals.
- Typical deal size is $1 to $3M Total Contract Life Revenue.
- Internal Relationships: Deal Capture Team local & IO, Solution Architects , Country Sales and Commercial Managers.
- External Relationships: None.
- Provide feedback to Bid teams during the solution-building phase on impact of modelling risk mitigations such as volume and inflation (receiving modelling guidance from Commercial Manager/DO3 team member).
- Responsible for collating and communicating the critical data requirements to develop commercially viable business case.
- Review accounting treatments with Commercial Manager and participate in review with Accounting to ensure accurate profit profile over contract life.
- Review the business case with IO/local country Commercial Manager and participate in review with Senior Management, internally to secure the approval.
- Knowledge share within Commercial & Bids Pricing Group
BACKGROUND, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Preferably with finance or accounting background.
- Good verbal and written communications as evidenced in interview and prior experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse and develop financial scenarios (using spreadsheet or other financial reporting package).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates desire and understanding of requirements to build effectiveness in working with diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments
- Good level of English and German