Financial Controller (Supply Chain) - ECE Cluster
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Reporting to the Financial Supply Chain Manager CEN located in Poland, as Financial Controller (Supply Chain) you will provide financial support for Supply Chain and Industrial department in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia (5 different business units).
In the role of Financial Controller (Supply Chain) your main responsibilities are:
- Leading and preparing quarterly Rolling Forecast and controlling Supply Chain & Industrial budget;
- Closing process (managing technical month closing in SAP, ensure proper amounts, manage accruals and prepare interfaces to the database, manage accruals reconciliation and leading pre-closing meetings);
- Reporting to the group and to the business partners;
- Tracking of productivity on a country level compared to previous years and Rolling Forecasts;
- Active involvement in Supply Chain and Industrial Projects;
- Supporting Business partners and ad hoc analysis.
We are looking for a Financial Controller (Supply Chain) with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- Relevant university degree with 3 – 5 years of experience in controlling
- Fluency in English is a must for this role (other languages of the cluster are an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and some user experience with SAP is required
- Basic understanding of accounting
Furthermore, for this role we are looking for somebody with an analytical mindset who is able to learn quickly. Also you need to be independent and stress resistant, so you stay calm in case of tight deadlines and/or problems.
We offer you:
- Multicultural complex business environment
- Dynamic, friendly authentic atmosphere
- Make a significant impact whilst growing and developing a career
- Network with international professional global teams