Detalii loc de munca
Financial Controller Subsidiaries support
We are one of the most important and visible private investment funds in the Romanian capital market, with a serious and solid reputation, as well as long successful history in the field. Our success relies on the high level of professionalism and on a team of seasoned professionals who are looking to expand with new experienced/talented colleagues to join our company in the role of
Financial Controller Reporting & Analysis Subsidiaries support
The company manages a portfolio of conventional and alternative assets covering multiple activity sectors, such as energy, finance, and real estate. Our culture rests on transparency, quality, proven track record and integrity as core values. We share an equal passion, interest and involvement with regard to the financial market to deliver strategic advice on investment decisions.
Tаsks & rеsponsibilitiеs:
- Participates in the process of design and implementation (and subsequent updates, if necessary) of the procedures and in the coordination of the financial-accounting activity of the company's subsidiaries (which activate in different sectors: production, real estate development, agriculture, property lease, etc).
- Participates in the financial planning of company’s subsidiaries, by reviewing their budgets and the degree of budget achievement reported by the subsidiaries (on a quarterly basis).
- Makes proposals regarding the improvement of financial processes and cost reduction for the company's subsidiaries
- Contributes to the financial reporting standardization process for all company’s subsidiaries; provides support in the preparation and participates in the review/verification of the financial statements and / or other reports prepared by the subsidiaries (on a quarterly basis).
- Performs a quarterly analytical review of the financial information provided by the subsidiaries (balance sheet and profit and loss account) and prepares quarterly reports in this regard.
- Provides permanent support to the subsidiaries for questions in the financial-accounting and fiscal areas (including analysis of non-recurring / new / significant transactions of the subsidiaries).
- Provides support and coordination in the annual audit process of the subsidiaries and in any other similar projects.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis and reports requested by the management.
- Participates to other internal projects developed by both finance and other departments, especially regarding the subsidiaries (including improvement of accounting / reporting software) .
- Keeps himself/herself updated with the changes in financial and fiscal related legislation, ensuring implementation and monitoring compliance with them, as well as with other internal regulations.
- Ensures effective communication within functional line and between various departments as well as with company’s subsidiaries.
- University Degree in Economics or other relevant domains.
- Minimum 3-year experience in financial/controlling & budgeting/reporting or financial audit; experience in / with production companies.
- Romanian accounting regulation (Orderand IFRS: very good level of knowledge and experience.
- Very good knowledge and experience in financial reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, controlling.
- Fiscal and accounting legislation: very good level of knowledge.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) proficiency level.
- English language: fluent.
- Ability to self-update with the company’s activity related legislation, including the ASF applicable regulations.
- Experience in working in / with companies from different sectors of activity (industrial production, agriculture, real estate, services, etc) is an important advantage.
- Finalized or on going ACCA certification will represent an advantage.
- Energetic, driving results oriented.
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details, ability to spot data inconsistency.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, proves high level of decision-making capability and ownership.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, team spirit.
- Resilient, able to show open and positive attitude even in ambiguous situations.
- Independent, open for continuous learning, high level of integrity.
You will have the opportunity to be proactive, act independently, to see the direct contribution of your work, directly present investment proposals in front of the board of directors, monitoring and contributing to the success of the approved portfolio assets. Also, the company understands to sustain and reward performance of each employee due to his/her involvement and results, as well as due to the company’s financial performance, as follows:
- Competitive salary package according to the level of experience.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Incentives related to the financial company’s performance.
- Access to training development plans.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Holiday tickets.
- Meal tickets.
- Gifts offered with special occasions (Xmas, women’s day, etc).
Note: the company collects and processes your personal data in the recruitment process in order to be able to maintain communication with you and evaluate if you are suitable for the position that we offer. Only the potential suitable candidates will be contacted.