Financial Controller-Controlling Dep
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
The role offers the opportunity to work with the Controlling department in Munich within the Global Lines and North America pillar towards the standardization of processes and accomplishment of business objectives
- Manage regular reporting, forecasting and cost planning processes in line with both, customer and global requirements
- Understanding and steering IT budget planning (top-down and bottom-up)
- Point of contact for questions regarding cost planning in SAP
- Analysis in depth of the costs on cost centers (deviations between previous period/ current period and actual consumption/ forecasted budget)
- Investigates the issues of rebooking from cost center to WBS elements in case of projects
- Calculating, discussing, and executing monthly intracompany charges;
- Offers onboarding support and sessions for stakeholders
- Promoting and driving the achievement of IT cost Targets
- Responsible for creating presentations and financial analysis on Actuals for management
- Drive best practice of communication understanding IT costs and exchanging with: project managers, CIOs and CFOs
- Responsible for maintaining the excel documents that calculate the final numbers for management presentation
- Check and back up for monthly provisions
- Sharing files efficiently free of errors, performing quality and content checks
- Analyzes the figures and comments provided by Senior Management, and ensures that the information is correct
- Support the team with improving existing templates, global standard settings and harmonization among the existing reports
- Conduct data gathering in a timely manner
- Very good knowledge of finance, controlling and reporting processes
- SAP FI/CO knowledge skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- SharePoint and VBA knowledge would be a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.