Are you detailed oriented by nature? a critical thinker that loves solving puzzles and problems?
Are you close to an Excel wizard that loves manipulating large volumes of data?
Are you an analytically sharp person who wants to make a difference?
Would you love to take on the challenge to help managing the financial workflow for one of most tenacious integrated advertising agency on the USA market?
The main goal of the role is to carry out duties and processes referred to costs and billing management. This includes:
- Work in collaboration with People Operations teams and an external Accounting Company, to bring accuracy and efficiency to all aspects of our internal systems
- Manage large spread sheets with technical and detailed billing information
- Able to slice out data, send for validation and update when necessary
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and its tools, including pivot tables/reports, data tables, and advanced charting
- Advanced working knowledge of integrating software, including exporting, linking & importing data
- Professional communication with internal and external parties
- Create, correct and distribute invoices
- Verify Customer Payment Terms
- Appropriately monitor invoicing exceptions and unique customer situations
- Follow up a process of invoices, both internal and external
- Archiving of invoice data according to its categories
- Able to work with different environments handling multiple clients and contacts for each invoice
- Able to find and spot the invoices which don’t have PO or the documents which doesn’t contain PO
- Producing error-free management accounting reports and present their results
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting for the board and the management team
- Performing variance analysis and preparing account reconciliations
- Analyzing financial information and summarize financial status
- Making recommendations based on analysis
- Additional responsibilities such as filing contracts, handling client requests, able to handle databases related to vendors of the company
• Qualified accountant with a minimum of four years’ experience in the accounting field
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite (particularly excel)
• Ability to perform financial analysis & reporting
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Project Management Skills
• Excellent command of the written and spoken English (preferably US English)
• Ability to lead reengineering of business processes & change management
• Root cause analysis & barrier removal skills
• Familiarity with reporting tools
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Send your CV and cover letter at jobs at savabros dot com with the subject line Financial Controller.