Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Generate monthly financial P&L Dashboard and standard reports to Senior Management
- Coordination in close collaboration with central Finance department of yearly planning of FTE, revenue and cost as well as commenting on actual results and forecasting in monthly reporting cycle
- Facilitation of monthly invoicing process on a global scale
- capacity management monitoring and comparison with actual utilization
- Drive cost controlling activities and support accounting processes, such as cost reimbursements, provisions for outstanding invoices etc.
- Analyses and evaluation of monthly financial result including revenues, cost information, FTE, project budgets (incl. expenses for consultants)
- Performance of business analyses and drafting of presentations to support the Management in decision-making
- Further develop existing controlling tools and reports, initiate new analyses and systems, KPIs, etc.
- Customer billing
- Collection of outstanding receivables
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Thinkcell add-in)
- Experience with SAP (FI, COPA, BW, BO)
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred)
- Entrepreneur mindset
- VBA and Service Now (Project Portfolio Management) is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow through additional, increasingly complex responsibilities
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.